Contract: .Net Developer
Location: Austin, TX
We need 10.NET Developer
- Creates design specifications for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Works with Business Analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts
- Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests
- Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments
- Works closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance
-Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
-10+ years of related experience with at least 5+ years building web portals and/or ecommerce applications using Microsoft technologies
-Expert knowledge of object oriented programming
-Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
-Works closely with the Enterprise Architects and the development teams
-Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments
-Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
-Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements
-Analyze and resolve performance issues in all environments
-Expert knowledge in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to highly complex problems
-Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audiences
-Competent to work in Agile Software Development
-Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
Madhu S Reddy
Kaizen Technologies Inc