We have an Urgent requirement for Oracle Developer with one of our clients in Metro Detroit Area , MI. This is a Full Time (Direct Hire)opportunity. If you are available and interested in the below opportunity, please send me your updated resume.
Title: Oracle Developer
Location: Metro Detroit Area , MI
Duration: Full Time (Direct Hire)
· At least 7 + years of experience in PLSQL and advanced PLSQL programming.
· At least 5 + years of experience in Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports.
· Extensive experience in using DBMS packages.
· Strong knowledge of Query/Database performance optimizations.
· Strong knowledge of Data and Process modeling.
· Unix Shell Scripting.
Job Duties will include:
· 50% coding and 50% design and analysis.
· Participate in Design/Review meetings, assisting in development improvements as necessary.
· Mentor other Oracle programmers.
· Perform new programmer orientation.
· Interacting with functional users to understand what needs to be delivered.
· Collaborate with other developers and architects (when appropriate) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
· Develop high-level system narratives and user interface prototypes.
· Develop system test plans, ensure software quality assurance (SQA) standards are achieved, and validate that business goals are accomplished.
· Develop applications to coding standards and quality.
· Report project/task status to the appropriate Application Development Manager on a weekly basis.
· Demonstration of professional and positive attitude toward account and company personnel.
· Interface with clients and end-users.
· Recommend quality software and initiatives.
· Proactively seek/drive solutions, including those related to knowledge gaps.
· Initiate and manage projects.
Nice To Have:
· PVCS or any other Version Control System.
· Java Programming.
Thanks and Regards,
GDI InfoTech, Inc.
3775 Varsity Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Skype ID: kirti.shetty9