Job Page: Salesforce Developer
|Listed By: ||
Hays Trades and Maintenance (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
, Company |
| Job location: || Toronto Ontario, Canada|
| Job Type: || Temporary|
| Info: || Ref: 1519771754946668_94498177 I.T. & Communications|
Client: Big 4 Consultancy
Role: Salesforce Developer - Apex
Duration: 3 months, likely to extend
Location: Victoria, BC OR Remote / Virtual work
Our client, a globally recognized professional services firm are looking to hire a Salesforce Developer for a minimum 3 months based either on-site in Victoria, BC or working remotely / virtually within Canada, and is willing to show flexibility on the rate to attract the right candidate.
Multi-year transformation by client to digitize their services by making them available online using the Salesforce platform and Agile implementation practices.
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
• The development, design, and implementation of application systems.
• Interface with technical team to design and implement application systems.
• Design and code programs, including the ability to test their coding, find errors, and correct codes to provide quality coding.
• Verify accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data, and testing them by means of system acceptance test runs made by operating personnel.
• Correct program errors by revising instructions or altering the sequence of operations.
• Test instructions, and assemble specifications, flow charts, diagrams, layouts, programming and operating instructions to document applications for later modification or reference.
Important Job Requirements:
• The priority is for candidates with a mix of back-end and front-end development experience in Salesforce and who can write custom code in Apex.
• Must also have an understanding of the native configuration options within Salesforce.
• Experience as a Salesforce BA, solution specialist or architect are a bonus.
Job number: 108139, Company id: 63111|
The Legal Disclaimer.