Job Page: RPA Developer
|Listed By: ||
Software Specialists (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Naga Kandasamy, Agency |
| Job location: || Nashville Tennessee, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS/73350768 I.T. & Communications|
Our international RPA Engineers team will be working on exciting strategic project that will dramatically change the way we work. You will support our internal existing business throughout the entire RPA journey from defining the automation strategy to improving the processes by using specialized automation software.
Using combination of both hands-on configuration and business analysis, RPA Engineer will provide solutions for business to help to reduce mechanical work performed by operations personnel that is repetitive, time consuming and human-error prone. As a member of RPA team, you will contribute to freeing resources so they could perform more sophisticated operations at the Company.
Development will involve high level development using proprietary Automation Anywhere Scripting language as well as significant effort in analytic activities such as understanding, documenting existing business processes and automating them according to defined road map.
Automation Engineer at Intermedix must subscribe to disciplined development methodology, be attentive to details, and focused on delivery of reliable and available solutions. Technologies involved include (but are not limited to) Automation Anywhere and Microsoft Visio, Excel, VBScript and related.
Required Skills and Competences
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience developing and testing software on a Windows platform including 1 year hands on programming experience in Process Automation Software like Automation Anywhere, Fusion or BluePrism
Strong communications skills, self-motivation, drive to achieve goals
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages
Experience in working with Robotic Tools (Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, etc.) will be an asset
- Knowledge of business/industry and of applicable data privacy practices and laws
Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- An understanding of formal change control procedures and disciplines
- Experience in new development projects is highly preferred
Job number: 108175, Company id: 63111|
Posted: 02/07/2017   Last Updated: 02/11/2017
The Legal Disclaimer.