Job Page: Senior IIB Developer/IIB Lead
|Listed By: ||
Software Specialists (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Dheeraj Shanthiraj, Agency |
| Job location: || Philadelphia Pennsylvania, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS/73675882 I.T. & Communications|
Sr. IIB Developer/IIB Lead
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/sponsor's needs and deliver on desired outcomes.
- High School Degree and Bachelor's degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent work experience required. PMP certification preferred. 8+ years of experience managing projects
Skills and Competencies.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills. Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals. Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics. Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis. Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio. Highly organized with good time management skills. Customer service orientation, and strong interpersonal skills. Analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills and attention to detail
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop integrated baseline project plans applying estimating models, identify resources and skills required, document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them. Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues. Provide task-based schedule and cost forecasts and assist in assessing risk-based provisions. Capture and track program metrics and perform analysis. Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk. Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them. Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required. Manage project closure initiatives, such as client satisfaction survey and closure analysis. Document and archive project activities, deliverables, tools and findings for future projects
- Provide leadership to an agile based development team as the team builds out SOA based web service solutions in IIB. Understand the strategic direction set by management and help team create tasks which lead to a solution that meets the need. Drive implementation patterns, review code and support developers in their tasks. Participate in process improvement discussions. Remain current on related technology and industry topics and apply the appropriate development expertise and quality assurance practices to enhance the process or product.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience implementing large scale Middleware applications.
- Minimum of 3 years leading a team of developers in a mature SDLC environment.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience with IBM Integration Bus (IIB) and ESQL.
- Additional experience with WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (WESB) preferred.
- Strong understanding of service oriented architecture (SOA) principles
- Proven experience building SOAP based web services and knowledge of WSDLs and XSDs. Experience working with XML/UML modelling tool preferred.
- Strong understanding of version control and branching strategy.
- Experience working with Clearcase preferred.
- Basic understanding of Agile and scrum. Previous experience working on a scrum team preferred.
Job number: 108235, Company id: 63111|
The Legal Disclaimer.