Job Page: Software Engineer
|Listed By: ||
GTA (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Lisett Amaya, Agency |
| Job location: || Portland Oregon, USA|
| Job Type: || Temporary|
| Info: || Ref: JS/73677586 I.T. & Communications|
GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
- Significant prior experience designing and developing solutions to solve systems engineering challenges relevant to one or more of the following areas Media pipeline, Video subsystem, Display subsystem and Networking subsystem etc.
- Significant hands-on programming experience in C, C++ with a strong foundation in data structures and Object Oriented programming.
- Proficient with OS internals, driver models and multimedia frameworks.
- Experience with or knowledge of various DRM schemes (OMA, PlayReady, Widevine)
- Self-starter, strong team player and a continuous learner, willing to dive into and take on challenging problems in new domains and subsystems.
- Good team player, assertive, self-starter with a can-do-attitude, good communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
Demonstrated product development experience Demonstrated software engineering practices such as design, documentation, prototype, code, and unit testing Ability to analyze and break down problems Demonstrated ability to make significant contributions to architecture and design documents Demonstrated working knowledge on streaming protocols such as RTP/RTSP/HTTP Comfortable programming at the Middleware & driver interworking Solid understanding of Intel architecture, and capabilities would be an added advantage
Must possess a Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in CS or EE or a related field with 7-10 years of applicable experience in auto infotainment/navigation/media related technologies
Duration: 3 months
Job number: 108236, Company id: 63111|
Posted: 02/21/2017   Last Updated: 02/27/2017
The Legal Disclaimer.