|Salary: $75,000 - $92,000|
AUTOSAR Embedded Software Engineer
Our client, a name-brand developer of automotive Embedded systems and communication tools, is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their AUTOSAR development team. In this position, you will work directly with OEM clients to gather requirements, adapt software for new chips and configurations, validate software, and maintain updates. You'll be in a high-profile position, working on next generation technology.
Other responsibilities include:
This is a growing, globally recognized company in the automotive Embedded sector. They pride themselves on their positive work culture, growth opportunities, and engineering-centric focus.
- Understanding and guiding customers in their use of Embedded products as well as supporting customers through all aspects of the product life cycle (requirement, design, development, validation, and production).
- Work closely with the customer to further implement and configure AUTOSAR Embedded software used in electronic control modules including customer specific software needs.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and support AUTOSAR (MICROSAR) Embedded software system (eg OS, RTE, BSW modules) as well as application software components.
- Liaison with customers and silicon vendors throughout the software development process.
- Meet with customers on a regular basis to develop positive, long-term, relationships.
- Develop customer training courseware and provide instruction in classroom and workshop environments.
- BSEE/CE and 2+ years of experience in automotive Embedded software development.
- Good knowledge of C programming on 8/16/32 bit environments.
- Knowledge (training or hands-on) with AUTOSAR.
- Excellent debugging skills with the ability to root cause problems in low level code.
- Background with vehicle communication protocols (CAN, LIN, GM-LAN, etc.) and the related Vector tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Location: Southeast MI
Salary Range: $75,000-92,000/year
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Subject to review
Keywords: Embedded, firmware, CAN, LIN, GM-LAN, AUTOSAR, CANoe, CANalyzer, CANape