We are increasing our business in New York Metropolitan Area and seeking to add a Business Development / Sales Manager to our team. We are interested in accomplished candidates who are driven, self motivated, and result-oriented. This is a great opportunity for someone who already has an established network of hiring managers, c-level executives and/or HR/Sourcing managers.
We have a decent infrastructure and a team of recruiters to source candidates in virtually all technologies, industries, and cities; however, we need a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager who can break through to new accounts and can increase the inflow of work orders.
As a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager, you are expected to:
- Representing MicroAgility to prospects/clients according to our principals (Professionalism, Respect, and Integrity)
- Being customer centric, optimistic, and high spirited attitude with ability in managing client accounts and exceeding their expectations
- Maintaining, at all times, a courteous and professional demeanor towards anyone whom you interact on behalf of MicroAgility
- Reaching out to c-level executives and other hiring managers to introduce MicroAgility’s services, establish good working relationships, and gain their business i.e. Obtaining Job Orders/Job requirements from direct clients
- Forming relationships with the Human Resources, sourcing, procurement teams to become a preferred provider of IT and Business resources
- Finding opportunities for expansion into new service areas
- Having agility, drive, and ambition to succeed with long term vision
Required skills :
- Business Development, Account Management, Relationships Management
- Existing network of hiring managers, c-level executives, and/or HR/Sourcing managers.