Job Page: Graphic Designer
We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Graphic Designer for a client engagement. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Toronto, ON
Type: Contract, C2C & W2
Duration: Long Term
Job ID: 0513-001GD
We are seeking an experienced graphic designer who has worked in the technology or energy sector. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio that shows great conceptual ideas, smart execution and strong production skills. The role requires an eye for detail, and someone who can create effective marketing materials for both internal and external uses both on print and online within tight deadlines. The ability to create designs within established brand standards and help enforce those standards is important.
- Designing, developing and implementing the graphics, layout, printing specifications and production for sites, brochures, displays, programs, presentations, multi-media, electronic, promotional pieces and other communication material.
- Active participation in brainstorms; executing concepts and partnering with in-house team for content development
- Maintaining graphic continuity of visual communication elements regarding company graphic design standards and brand while delivering a clear message
- Paying attention to content detail and recognizing opportunities to collaborate on design and content
- Performing other duties as assigned
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- High level of creative and technical skills necessary to create effective designs, layouts and graphic illustrations for visual communications across a wide variety of media
- Experience with in all aspects of graphic design; from concept through to project completion
- Experience in visual communications including multimedia, print and electronic
- Proven knowledge of computer graphics software programs including; Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Working knowledge of business software; Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge in cross-platform issues and solutions to offset printing processes and limitations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all members within the company
- 4 years college degree required
Job number: 108288, Company id: 69775|
The Legal Disclaimer.