Job Page: Web Content Writer/Developer
|Listed By: ||
Dynamic Computing Services Corporation (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
No Phone Calls Please, Agency |
| Job location: || Austin Texas, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS/74245731 I.T. & Communications|
Duration: 6 months Not Specified DOE
TITLE: Web Content Writer/Developer
LOCATION: Austin, TX
POSITION TYPE: Contract
START DATE: ASAP
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 4-7 years of experience writing and producing web content and documentation in a variety of formats that can be used to clearly communicate to the intended audience.
- Experience developing and maintaining content for the "Front End," eg, informational, marketing, communications, and sometimes technical content for use by customers.
- Experience developing and maintaining content for the "Back End," eg, instructional, technical process documentation for internal users and support teams.
- Candidates will be required to provide writing samples and examples of their work if selected for an interview.
- Day-to-day organization, writing, and editing of web content for client's customer-facing websites using IBM WCM/Portal Web Content Management technologies.
- Collaboration and interaction with internal departments to define content requirements and to scope work.
Job number: 108313, Company id: 63111|
The Legal Disclaimer.