Job Page: Quantitative Data Analyst / SQL Developer
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Megha Akhade, Recruiter |
|E-Mail: || firstname.lastname@example.org
|Telephone: || 732-377-0617 ext 2001
| Job location: || Jersey City New Jersey, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
Job Title : Quantitative Data Analyst / SQL Developer
Job Location : , Jersey City, NJ
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
5+ years of general experience in quantitative financial engineering / data analysis / modeling
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Hands on experience in quantitative finance, especially volatility and correlation models.
- In depth understanding of products and market structure, especially for equities, corporate bonds and municipal bonds. ETF knowledge is a plus.
- Expertise experience in risk management.
- Strong mathematical background, especially in statistics and time series.
- Ability to operate autonomously, as well as be an effective member of a broader team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle large data set including data quality control.
- Strong programming skills in SQL.
- Strong skills in a common scripting language such as: Excel VBA, MatLab, R, SAS, Python, or Perl.
Job number: 108320, Company id: 70076|
The Legal Disclaimer.