Perl/Bash Developer (Programmer Software Engineer BASH Perl DevOps Jenkins Java Ant Maven Apache Chef Bamboo Trading Finance New Jersey) required by my client in New Jersey.
You MUST have the following experience:
- BASH or Perl developer or software engineer experience
- One or more of the following:
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Bamboo/Hudson, SVN)
- Automated deployment (Chef, Octopus, Ansible)
- Configuration management (Puppet, Cobbler, HashiCorp)
The following is desirable NOT essential:
- FX knowledge, finance or banking
- Red Hat
- Knowledge of Core Java
Role: Perl/Bash Developer (Software Engineer Programmer Jenkins Ant Maven Chef Bamboo) for an international trading software company in New Jersey. You will be working on the automated release and deployment of FX trading applications used to trade over $20bn in currencies daily.
You will be working with Jenkins, Maven, Ant and other DevOps automation tools for continuous integration, automated deployment and configuration management. You will be required to do this in either Bash or Perl. Knowledge of FX and Java are desirable but not essential.
You will be:
- An excellent communicator with strong written skills
- Eager to learn and develop
Duration: 6months +