Job Page: NBCM Analyst I&CB
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Megha Akhade, Recruiter |
|E-Mail: || email@example.com
|Telephone: || 732-377-0617 ext 2001
| Job location: || Calgary Alberta, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
Job Title : NBCM Analyst I&CB
Job Location : , Calgary, AB
Position Type : Direct Placement
Job Description :
The Analyst will support the deal team by analyzing financial and operating data for trends in financial performance of companies and industries. The Analyst will complete due diligence on current and perspective clients. The Analyst will further support the deal teams in a variety of other portfolio management needs for the business. Experienced Analysts may participate in client calls.
Business and Financial Analyses
• Research and analyze financial and operating information relating to companies and industries.
• Perform complex financial modeling and run valuation analysis as part of client/ industry evaluations.
• Create statistical exhibits and trend analysis of financial performance for client presentations.
• Complete due diligence on new and existing client relationships.
• Compile industry compilations.
Client and Relationship Management Support
• Provide analytical findings to deal teams.
• Develop written internal and external marketing on pitch material.
• Support deal teams in successful development, presentation, and winning mandates.
• An undergraduate degree with academic coursework in finance, economics, or accounting and an outstanding academic achievement.
• Financial analysis training and experience.
• 0 - 3 years of successive relevant experience within investment and/or corporate banking experience based on business requirements.
• Excellent analytical skills to include business, financial, and credit analysis areas.
• Highly skilled in building complex financial models.
• Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
• Expertise in financial computer applications and database management tools including MS Excel. Strong proficiency in other Microsoft Office products and the Internet.
• Skilled in creating statistical presentations.
• Ability to be creative, insightful and resourceful in performance of duties.
• Strong interpersonal skills used within a demanding team environment.
• Strong ability to attentively review, assess, and provide detailed information daily on multiple projects in an organized manner.
• Excellent capability to independently function as part of a team through self-
Job number: 108358, Company id: 70076|
The Legal Disclaimer.