Job Page: IT Project Manager (Only W2)
- Minimum of 4 years college with at least 10 years experience in management and a systems development environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present to the target audience.
- Requires excellent analytical, organization, project, and time management skills, strong judgement, and management skills, and the ability to work effectively with clients and IT management and staff personnel.
- Knows how to work within the organization; understands the agendas and perspectives of others.
- Encourages teamwork and acts as a role model when leading and directing others.
- Must be able to assert ideas and gain support and commitment from others.
- Experience and skill in managing across functional and organizational lines.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience on large system enhancements, conversions and production problem resolution.
- Requires a complete understanding of the system development life cycle.
- Requires familiarity with application development support software and hardware platforms.
- Ability to effectively use project management, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Excellent problem solving skills to assist in issue resolution.
- Familiar with application development software and hardware platforms.
- Banking domain experience is highly expected.
Job number: 108370, Company id: 69909|
The Legal Disclaimer.