Job Page: CR-10484 Drupal Developer
|Listed By: ||
GTN Technical Staffing (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Recruiter, Agency |
| Job location: || Dallas Texas, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JSCR-10484 I.T. & Communications|
Not Specified BOE
MULTIPLE CONTRACTS: Senior Drupal Developers
REMOTE: up to 100% remote, depending upon the end client
CONTRACT: Average length is 4 months with high likelihood of extension
HOURS: Full-time and part time available
TRAVEL: 0 to 40% (travel expenses covered by client)
Join our Drupal Development teams. Multiple contracts available. Candidates must have experience architecting and implementing Drupal applications. Ful-life cycle development is critical, including maintenance. Here is your chance to custom develop websites with Drupal and languages such as PHP and HTML. You'll be asked to interpret the requirements that were gathered from stakeholders and to engineer solutions to meet the customer needs. Multiple clients to work with; so a variety of projects.
There are also opportunities to mentor juniors and to lead a team; this is a FAST PACED environment.
1) 5+ years with Drupal development, and at least some experience with Drupal 8.
2) 2+ years Drupal architecture, including Drupal optimization, integration, and experience with systems for caching and with load balancing.
3) Strong experience coding in PHP, HTML, etc., and using development frameworks, such as Symfony.
4) Proven success in website design.
5) LAMP stack.
6) Agile methodologies and open-source technologies.
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Send us a copy of your resume as a Word doc. PDFs don't make it through the parsing shredder.
2) Include links in your resume to your portfolio or to online examples of your work. Include your GitHub, phone number, email and Skype ID.
3) Include references who managed you and can vouch that the work you are showing is in fact yours.
Job number: 108400, Company id: 63111|
The Legal Disclaimer.