Job Page: Lead Pharma Customer Master/Data Manager
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Lisa Conord, Sr. Recruiter |
|E-Mail: || email@example.com
|Telephone: || 9087078200
| Job location: || Tarrytown New York, USA|
| Job Type: || Permanent|
Datanomics is working with a Multibillion Dollar Pharmaceutical company to fill a number of permanent positions. There are numerous positions related to extending the efficacy of the commercial systems. Positions cover business sales process & operational improvements (e.g., extending analytics, eliminating duplicate activities, minimizing bureaucracies) as well as technical systems implementation and support needed to realize these enhancements. The company is commonly referred to as a great place to work, being ranked in the top 100 places to work for three years running. You have an opportunity to make a difference in these areas.
- All positions require Pharma experience (no exceptions)
- The hiring managers vary by position.
- Salary ranges and/or incentives vary by position.
Lead Pharma Customer Master / Data Manager
- Must know Pharma Field Force Data / Analytics Fields (e.g., specialty pharmacy data, Rx, payer plan, outlet, and PSP data)—if individual has worked with VEEVA data, IMS data for pharma data sources, make sure worked with the field force data elements.
- Pharma Customer Master Data Management experience—will be leading those doing the actual work
- Pharma Sales Operational experience; e.g., Pharma customer match/merge rules
- Senior resource who can speak with the business intelligently while ensuring the implementation teams deliver technically sound, scalable solutions
- Visionary – anticipate and articulate what the business needs & then define programs to deliver solutions by ensuring IT systems support needs
10+ years of "progressive" industry professional experience; 7+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech related experience
- Specific technologies for reporting / DW are not as critical; however any experiences with Clik, Tableau, OBIEE, Informatica, or AWS are beneficial.
Job number: 108430, Company id: 70101|
The Legal Disclaimer.