RapidIT an Atlanta based enterprise provides computer systems, business applications software and related services for the customers across the different verticals. Adapting the latest technologies, we provide information system solutions to the business problems of our customers. Our company is currently expanding its operations, to which end we are conducting an extensive recruitment through media and advertising.
We presently have an immediate need for a Peoplesoft HCM/Payroll/Benefits Technical Developer, interview guaranteed for the perfect fit.
Position: Peoplesoft HCM/Payroll/Benefits Technical Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6months +
- 10+ years of PeopleSoft HCM/Payroll/Benefits/Commitment technical development and design consulting experience.
- Functional understanding of key processes in HR, Benefits Administration, ESS, MSS, ePerformance and North American Payroll modules is desirable
- Collaborate with the implementation team (Business Analysts, testers, developers and administrators).
- PeopleSoft 9.x experience.
- Proficiency in Oracle 11g or higher is required.
- Proficient with Oracle PeopleSoft PeopleTools, such as, PeopleCode/iScript, Application Engine, Component Interface & Integration Broker, BI Publisher, etc.
- Able to work with many programming tools such as; PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Integration Broker, Component Interface, SQR, SQL, PS Query, Application Engine, XML Publisher, BPEL, and other programming tools.
- Assist implementation team on functional testing, unit testing, system testing and end user acceptance testing.
- BS or MS in Computer Science preferred.
- Strong problem solving experience.
- Excellent verbal skills, including conducting/leading client meetings, conducting presentations and advising implementation team on technical issues.
- Assist in planning production roll-out and deployment related activities.
- Create and maintain documentation and standards.
- Create and maintain thorough and complete technical documentation of all ERP PeopleSoft customizations and reports.
Minimum Education Required: U.S. Equivalent Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a closely related field.
Kindly respond to the above requirement with your name, resume, contact number and current location information to speed up the screening process.
Please send matching profiles to (see below) or contact me