Job Page: Cybersecurity Software Engineer
|Listed By: ||
GTN Technical Staffing (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Recruiter, Agency |
| Job location: || Huntsville Alabama, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS/75258570 I.T. & Communications|
Not Specified BOE
Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Huntsville, AL 35806
SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED - OK TO START WITH INTERIM
Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- The development and testing of patches to fix vulnerabilities in Windows and RHEL.
- Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows and Solaris from the OS up to the application level.
- Documentation and verification of all installation and configuration steps in documentation to be delivered to the customer.
- Develop test plans/procedures for software integration and unit test.
- Work with software developers and/or vendors as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found during system integration.
- Submit problem reports for errors found and coordinate daily integration activities with other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or 10+ years experience.
- DoDI 8570 certification (eg, GSEC, Security+CE, SCNP, SSCP). Must have a Sec+ or equivalent to start.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Experience installing, and testing patches on Windows and Linux platforms is required.
- Experience with Information Assurance policies and procedures and the ability to apply IA requirements to an existing system is required.
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration including installing and configuring systems from the OS level up is desired.
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows Scripting is desired.
- Knowledge of the following VMWare systems administration and installing and configuring VMWare is a plus.
- Experience with Scripting languages (developing, debugging and maintaining).
- Solaris installation, use, configuration and patching experience is a plus.
- The candidate must be proficient in the use of MS Office products.
- The candidate should be able to clearly and succinctly communicate complex concepts, issues, and status.
- Experience with networks is a plus.
Job number: 108460, Company id: 63111|
Posted: 05/10/2017   Last Updated: 05/11/2017
The Legal Disclaimer.