Tremendous opportunity for a Java Developer/SDET to join a progressive technology company developing the next generation of innovative Big Data applications.
You will be responsible for building new test frameworks and extending existing frameworks in Java. Most of the work is done in Java, however we also utilize Selenium, Cucumber, and JUnit. The applications are developed using Java, Microservices, Angular, MongoDB, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), CI, and AWS.
Responsibilities include: develop automation solutions, create test automation scripts and frameworks, participate in daily stand up meetings, work with development teams on TDD and BDD, CI, training, and support.
You will be working closely with the business, other technical teams, and clients, so excellent communication skills are a must.
This is a 6 month contract position with the option to extend or convert (75% to 80% chance). Position is based in the Perimeter area/north Atlanta. Excellent opportunity to make an impact on high profile projects. You will get formal training on BDD.
- 2+ years of Java Development experience
- Test Driven Development (TDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Consultative and collaborative personality
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box for technical solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Lean FT
- Continuous Build Automation tools (Bamboo, Jenkins etc)