Job Page: Java UI Developer | Sunnyvale, CA
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Frank Ejaz, Recruiter |
|E-Mail: || firstname.lastname@example.org
|Telephone: || 6094744463
| Job location: || Sunnyvale, CA California, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Java UI Developer for a client engagement in the Information Technology industry. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: Java UI Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Type: Contract, C2C & W2
Duration: Long Term
Job ID: 0919JD
- Responsible for creating detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans
- Independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan.
- Collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs.
- Become part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Performing analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, technology, etc...
- Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including coding, testing, and debugging.
- Provide support of software solutions as needed.
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives.
- Translate technical requirements into programmed application modules.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Java, spring and Java UI technologies.
- Minimum 1 years of experience with UI skills like CSS, JQuery, Angular JS, and Bootstrap.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance project.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology preferred.
- Experience with E-commerce OR Retail Domain preferred.
- Ability to work in team with diverse/ multiple stakeholders.
- Analytical and communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- 4year college degree required
Job number: 108485, Company id: 69775|
The Legal Disclaimer.