Job Page: Java J2EE Engineer | Sunnyvale, CA
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Frank Ejaz, Recruiter |
|E-Mail: || firstname.lastname@example.org
|Telephone: || 6094744463
| Job location: || Sunnyvale, CA California, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Java J2EE Engineer for a client. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: J2EE Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Type: Contract, C2C & W2 (RTH)
Duration: Long Term
Job ID: 0919-002TA
The successful candidate will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages.
- To create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan.
- To collaborate with the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring Hibernate.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle including enterprise application development experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 1 year of experience with concepts of Core Java with data structure, algorithms, multi- threading, OOPs concept and knowledge on Oracle DB.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Analytical and communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- This position may require relocation and or travel.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
Job number: 108486, Company id: 69775|
The Legal Disclaimer.