Job Page: Agile PLM Engineer with Java\J2EE Exp | Sunnyvale, CA
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Frank Ejaz, Recruiter |
|E-Mail: || firstname.lastname@example.org
|Telephone: || 6094744463
| Job location: || Sunnyvale, CA California, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented an Agile PLM Engineer for a client engagement in the Information Technology industry. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: Agile PLM Engineer with Java J2EE exp
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Type: Contract, C2C & W2
Duration: Long Term
Job ID: 0919-003PLM
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. Consultant will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. Consultant will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile PLM configuration and customization. Knowledge on PQM - Product Quality Management, PC - Product Collaboration, PCM - Product cost management
- At least 2 years of experience with development using Java/J2EE technologies
- At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environmen
- Analytical and communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
Job number: 108487, Company id: 69775|
The Legal Disclaimer.