We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Technology Architect with ETL Exp for a client engagement in the Information Technology industry. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: Technology Architect with ETL Exp
Location: Charlotte, NC
Type: Contract, C2C & W2
Duration: Long Term
Job ID: 0919-004ETL
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
- At least 3 years of hands-on Software Development experience in Collibra, Ab initio MHUB
- At least 6 year of hands on architecture, design & development experience in ETL , preferably Abinitio, with capability of leading Metadata and Data Governance projects
- Collibra data governance – Propose and implement solution around Collibra Data governance
- Enhancement and maintenance of data ingestion and data communication around Collibra
- Must have experience with Metadata Tools: Collibra, Ab initio MHUB, ETL Tools: Ab initio
- Must have experience with Language: SQL, Unix scripting and Database: Teradata
- Good to have: Mulesoft, Java, REST/API web service exposure
- Metadata management and Lineage handling in Metadata tool
- Responsible for overall technology roadmap and system design.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of the project.
- Timely delivery of the project and taking corrective actions in case of any gaps.
- Review project scope, assess risks and propose mitigations.
- Responsible for coordinating with the stakeholders involved for smooth execution of the project.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.