Job Page: Informatica MDM Consultant | Boston, MA
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Frank Ejaz, Recruiter |
|E-Mail: || firstname.lastname@example.org
|Telephone: || 6094744463
| Job location: || Boston, MA Massachusetts, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Informatica MDM Consultant for a client engagement in the IT industry. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: Informatica MDM Consultant
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Contract, C2C & W2
Duration: Long Term (RTH)
Job ID: 0919-005IS
In the role of Technology Lead, you will be:
- Responsible to interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design
- Playing an important role in creating the high level design artifacts
- Responsible to deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty
- A part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Minimum 4 years of experience with 2+ years of experience in full lifecycle MDM implementations
- Experience in leading and defining architecture and technology components for MDM implementations
- Provides the design approach and parameters for systems in the MDM eco-system – search, data quality tool, portal, workflow, etc.
- Should be knowledgeable in Java, Web services, DB fundamentals.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Experience in Informatica MDM
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
Job number: 108489, Company id: 69775|
The Legal Disclaimer.