8 to 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems with strong development experience or other applicable and/or equivalent development skills, knowledge and work history.
Write and maintain/extend existing PL/SQL code to convert initial data sets, system enhancements, reports production, and improved transaction editing.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Maintain production data and address production support tickets and provide development support.
Advanced knowledge in Peformace Tuning.
Develop procedures, packages, functions to populate and update transaction database tables
• Version control tools like SVN, TFS.
• Communicate effectively via email and in person with technical staff, management and business stakeholders as needed in the course of performing job duties.
• Participate in code reviews and be familiar with industry best practices coding standards.
Owning the task and driving it to closure with minimal supervision.
Knowledge of and experience with the following technologies:
• Oracle 11g/12c
• SQL Loader
- Data modelling - Required
- Pro*C – Required
- Unix/Linux - Required
- Source Code and Team Management software (SVN preferred)