Job Page: Solutions Architect
The role of Senior Solutions Architect is responsible for leading the design and delivery of technical marketing systems, with an emphasis on email marketing and content management systems for internal teams. This position understands the constraints of a given infrastructure, network, security policies, and how to create a pragmatic and flexible solution for business problems; translating high-level business requirements into detailed business and functional solutions for efficient development.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and oversee technical scope for projects and business objectives; identifies, analyzes, and communicates architecture and integrations options and makes recommendations to management
- Document best practices and solution blueprints
- Establish technical strategies to ensure cross-platform architectural components properly “fit” within the enterprise and maximum benefit can be gained; specifies integration of existing and new components to meet business needs
- Develop documentation on recommended solutions to include relevant research, cost analysis, risk information, implementation strategies, and industry positions.
- Produce solution designs to be fleshed out and implemented by development teams - this may include proof of concept activities, cost/benefit documentation, staff training, configuration recommendations, contract and service level requirements, etc.
- Review current technology architecture and seek ways to leverage, improve and/or extend corporate technology investments
- Conduct research on new and emerging technologies for practical application to business problems and strategic initiatives
- Broad area of responsibility to architect, implement and optimize the application landscape, architecture and data integration
- Provide short term solutions, as well as clear evolution paths and long term architecture strategy
- Interact with business unit management, applications systems management, technology management, vendors and industry experts to collect requirements, understand options, and determine solutions
- Assist with Business Continuity Planning and Business Impact Assessments, as required
- Provide technical support to Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Engineers, and Operations
- Lead security compliance implementation, ensuring the designed solutions passes the IT Security Assessment, Security Pen Testing, and IT Risk Assessment.
- Communicate, cultivate, and maintain relationships with IT Management
- Communicate and share architecture decisions, plans, goals and strategies to multiple IT management stakeholders
- Participate in design, hands on coding, and implementation of our continuous deployment environment.
- Provide technical leadership to multiple scrum teams across product portfolio; able to provide options or solutions whatever the development teams encounter
- Participate in Digital Delivery architecture forums and provide architectural consulting to programs, projects, and initiatives; principal figure for enterprise architecture and IT standards
- Mentor software engineers and developers in making software patterns and best practices in development and testing
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, required
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience with various marketing technologies, system integration, and enterprise architecture
- Broad technical and extensive architecture knowledge based on experience and IT expert training & education
- Masterful experience in architecture and implementation of micro-service based web applications
- Expert in API design and development using API gateway, such as Oracle API Gateway, APIgee, or homegrown API gateway
- Strong foundation of developing across digital platforms (i.e.: desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.)
- Applied analytical thinking and proven structured engineering approach to complex solution design/implementation and problem resolution across diverse areas/systems; ability to anticipate technical trends in defined and for relevant IT areas
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Strong desire to continually study and learn the latest and new technologies and related architectures (especially cloud technologies and microservice architecture)
- Expert in agile development methodologies
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills with the ability to develop documentation materials for appropriate audiences
- Demonstrated ability leading and working with geographically distributed development teams Experienced with web technologies, application servers, middleware, ecommerce, enterprise application integration, databases, security, performance & scalability
- Expert in implementation of cloud based solutions and hosting in the cloud like AWS, Azure or GCM
- Expert in re-platforming, application rationalization, and target architecture and roadmap development
- Strong understanding of application & integration architecture for omni-channel marketing solutions.
- Strong ability to connect with global partners to build bonds, inspire, influence, and accomplish goals in a challenging global organization
Normal office conditions
Up to 20% domestic and international travel, required
Job number: 108615, Company id: 70107|
The Legal Disclaimer.