Job Page: Java Developer with AEM experience
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases 6.2, 6.3 etc.
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications.
- Performance tune / identify configuration issues / implement technical best practices.
- Translate business requirements into Adobe AEM specific implementation specifications, document UX design, architecture and ensure project teams go through the architecture reviews successfully.
- Design and improve internal development methodologies.
- Resolving user-identified technical issues relating to Adobe AEM.
- Providing input into estimating efforts following the Agile methodology.
- Define, document and communicate the project status and achieved milestones to internal project team.
- Experience working with the following programs: Adobe Campaign
- Develop application structure for the entire team, not for a single individual
- Translate designs into easy-to-use and testable product implementations
- Actively participate in product feature and design discussions; help shape products
- Mentor junior level developers while working on self-development and growth
- Adjust approach as level of precision for each project dictates
- Work as part of the team, with minimal direction
- Influence others at all levels of the organization by using interpersonal skills
- Lead code review and enforce coding standards
- Responsible for automation of build process and deployment
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, required.
- 3+ years of AEM experience.
- Knowledge of Sling, Spring and Struts Framework, or other MVC frameworks.
- Experience implementing web content management systems.
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications, Secure coding practices.
- Problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of Java, and other technologies involved in deploying solutions based on the Adobe CQ framework.
- Expert experience in creating web service endpoint exposed as RESTful API.
- Expert experience in data transmission format such as JSON or XML, required; understand how to traverse elements in one of these formats.
- Expert in agile development methodologies.
- Expert in web technology build tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, JShint, JSlint, Uglify
- Excellent problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills.
- Prior experience leading and working with geographically distributed development teams.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
Normal office conditions
Minimum 15% domestic and international travel, required
Job number: 108618, Company id: 70107|
The Legal Disclaimer.