Type of Position: Contract
40 hour work week
*Candidate hired will be an Ntelicor W2 employee*
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying mobile web applications, from layout to function and according to the client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Prefer experience with Single Page Application (SPAs) frameworks (specifically AngularJS) and Hybrid Mobile Development (WebView/Cordova/PhoneGap)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years' experience required.