We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented SAP BI Architect for a client engagement. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: SAP BI Architect
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Type: Contract, 1099 & W2
Duration: Long Term
Job ID: 1623a-007BI
- To manage discussions with senior client levels (manager, director) across IT to help implement BusinessObjects
- To analyze, understand, and document user needs to ensure accurate fulfillment of user story requests from internal business customers.
- To administer & maintain the BI Portal, data warehouse, and existing BI solutions.
- Design, write, test, debug and deploy code (SAP-BusinessObjects, OBIEE), primarily consisting of data warehouse and business intelligence content (e.g. facts/dimensions).
- Design new solutions using SAP BI tools to deliver capabilities meeting business functional requirements
- Work with software administrators to install, configure and troubleshoot SAP & OBIEE environment
- To continuously develop and maintain an understanding of Business Intelligence technology and architecture, including data warehousing, dimensional modeling, data modeling, reporting tools, and other methods of information delivery.
- Define test cases and verify test results to ensure solutions are functioning as designed
- Analyze Business Objects tool capabilities related to solution functional needs and recommend appropriate tool to deliver on identified requirements
- To develop reporting solutions as needed
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 8+ years of experience in creating SAP BI solutions and building data warehouses;
- Proficient in Database Design and Data Modeling for transactional, DW, data mart, and application solutions
- Experience with BI Tools such as: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server 2012/2014/2016, APS, Azure, Hadoop, Power BI, SAP-BW
- Experience with Enterprise Data Strategies and Data Governance practices
- Ability to abstract a concept into a series of life-cycle components and events
- Experience working with end users to gather requirements and build technical solutions from concept to implementation
- Working experience in Utility industry would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, or a related field. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree