.Net Developer (2 roles)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30339
6 Month Contract: $60/hr - $65/hr
There will be whiteboarding involved in the interview process
There are 5 people (including the manager) currently on the team, and they are looking to add 2 contractors to the team due to workload. They will start out as 6 month contracts with a high probability for extension.
Soft skills are important for the role although there will be limited interaction with the business (during daily standups and sprint reviews). Manager looking for candidates who love technology and developing (they eat, breathe and sleep technology - it's their passion). The manager is looking for people who are flexible and can roll with things. He wants people who are willing to question/challenge things but also know when to back down.
Design, develop, code, install, debug and test software at a fully functional professional level for enhancements and new products. Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, Routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determine hardware compatibility and/or influence hardware design.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, code, install, debug and test moderately complex software solutions, while demonstrating professional expertise of data flow through systems implementation, demonstrating sound judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Determine operating feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Partner collaboratively with the business and project team to accomplish tasks/milestones/goals
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code comments
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policy and procedures
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years of application development experience
- Fully proficient - professional level software design, debugging, documentation, and testing skills, requiring application of technical knowledge and skills necessary to complete and document projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of professional software development process and concepts
- Demonstrated proficiency in required code development in area of specialization
- Demonstrated proficiency to resolve a wide range of moderately complex business problems and opportunities where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Functional network of senior-level internal/external personnel in own area of expertise
- Fully formed functional knowledge and application of business software life cycle development
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, wiki and white-boarding)
- Functional knowledge of Agile methodology