Job Page: .Net Developer | Pittsburgh, PA
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Frank Ejaz, Recruiter |
|E-Mail: || email@example.com
|Telephone: || 6094744463
| Job location: || Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
We are looking for a hands-on, agile and result-oriented .Net Developer for a client engagement. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: .Net Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Type: Contract, C2C, W2 & 1099
Duration: Long Term
Job ID: 1614-001DN
Consultant would be responsible for the architecture, design, development, and implementation of new application initiatives, and will be expected to code, test, debug and troubleshoot.
- To work closely with IT Business Analysts and other developers.
- To lead the design review of development projects and plays a key role in the release of new applications and maintenance of existing applications.
- Experience with and thorough knowledge of developing client/server and n-tier applications using MS SQL platform or other relational database management systems.
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on task-at-hand
- Initiative and ability to anticipate potential problems, excellent analytical abilities
- Work item and bug tracking in Team Foundation Services / VSTS
- 6+ years' experience in application development or programming on enterprise systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with order entry and production scheduling systems in a wholesale and light manufacturing environment a plus
- EDI, BizTalk a plus
- Web Services, SOA preferred; experience with Microsoft WCF a plus.
- .NET Framework 4.0+ & Visual Studio 2013+ required
- C#, ASP.NET & MS SQL 2008+ required
- Object-oriented principles and programming required.
- 4 years degree in information systems, computer science or related field.
- Master's degree preferred.
Job number: 108744, Company id: 69775|
The Legal Disclaimer.