Job Page: Business Impact Analysis
Looking for someone to do Business Impact Analysis /continuity for each of the customers applications. This is from the business perspective and would be working hand in hand with our key business stakeholders. The person would need to have in depth hands on experience with this type of work and deliverables and be able to walk in with a game plan, steps/tasks that could be used. Below are some bullet points of what they are needing:
* Obtain an understanding of the organization's most critical objectives, the priority
of each, and the timeframe for resumption of these following an unscheduled interruption.
* Provide the resource information from which an appropriate recovery strategy can
* Outline dependencies that exist both internally and externally to achieve critical
* Identify key business processes and functions.
* Establish requirements for business recovery.
* Determine resource interdependencies.
* Determine impact on operations.
* Develop priorities and classification of business processes and functions.
* Develop recovery time requirements.
* Determine financial, operational, and legal impact of disruption.
Job number: 108769, Company id: 70107|
The Legal Disclaimer.