Job Page: Web Solutions Liferay Developer
|Listed By: ||
The Royak Group Inc. (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Cesar Castillo, Agency |
| Job location: || Lawrenceville Georgia, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JSCCLIFERAY I.T. & Communications|
Duration: 6 months Not Specified 45 US Dollar . USD Annual
Our Web Solutions Division is looking for an experienced Liferay Developer for a 6 month contract.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Five years of professional level Liferay portal development experience in a large scale environment.
- 3 years in software development with extensive knowledge in Liferay portal software design and development concepts, practices, and procedures using Java/J2EE platform, MVC, Spring and hibernate frameworks.
- Must have at least 3 years hands-on development, deployment, testing, and systems support experience on Liferay portal 6+ software.
- Knowledge of Liferay 7 platform development and migration experience from Liferay 6 to Liferay 7 is desirable.
- Proficient in web application development and Middleware integration and development using technologies such as: Struts, JSPs, Servlets, Portlets, HTML5, JDBC, web services, CSS3, jQuery and other web development tools communicating with Oracle and MS SQL database on Windows.
- Experience in development of enterprise level E-commerce solutions like online payments, shopping carts, integration with third party payment gateways on Liferay portal on JBoss Application Server.
- Experience in integration of Web Portal with Legacy and EIS systems like SAP using Web services and JCOs.
- Hands on experience using a Liferay Development Studio and Eclipse for developing enterprise code & web services.
- Knowledge in latest web trends and web 2.0 technologies like AJAX, JSON, Dojo, Responsive web design and experience using an Enterprise/Web Content Management system.
- Great communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Job number: 108833, Company id: 63111|
The Legal Disclaimer.