Implementation Manager (Dynamics NAV)
Awesome opportunity for a Software Implementation Manager to drive an international MS Dynamics NAV 2017 Cloud implementation project. This is a very hands on (50% of the time) role where you will be gathering requirements and doing system configurations.
You will manage implementation resources, project deliverables, gather requirements, hands on configuration of NAV, communication to stakeholders and executives, consolidation and deployment of new processes and system configuration, delivery of training, support, establish KPIs and SLAs, and reporting on project status.
This will be a 10 to 12 month contract and there is a potential opportunity to convert to a direct hire. You will be based out of our Kennesaw office and travel to Europe 50% of the time. We will consider out of town Implementation Managers if your willing to come to Atlanta 25% of the time for meetings. Excellent opportunity to make an impact on a mission critical project.
Implementation Manager Required Skills:
- 6+ years as a software implementation project manager
- Strong Project Management skills and experience
- 2+ years of strong experience implementing MS Dynamics NAV multiple times
- Experience with MS Dynamics NAV 2016 or 2017 including support and training
- Hands on Dynamics NAV configuration experience
- Experience gathering requirements
- Consultative personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 4 Year Degree (accredited college)
- Understanding of accounting best practices
- Ability to travel 50% of the time to Europe
Implementation Manager Preferred Skills: