We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Cloud Developer for a client engagement in the IT industry. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: Cloud Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Type: Contract, C2C & W2
Duration: Long Term
Job ID: 0706-001CD
The Cloud Developer is responsible for supporting automation solutions for source, deploy, pipeline, and configuration management. Will work with development teams to transition and operate cloud based workloads.
· Developing a deep expertise in AWS technologies.
· Used Amazon Web Services Cloud functionalities to deploy micro services on Cloud as Dockers containers.
· Establish AWS best practices to minimize cost and maximize performance.
· AWS APIs covering Compute, Networking and storage technologies as well as native automation tools
- Participates in the development of Build and Deployment guide and script.
- Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
- Analyzes user stories for validity and feasibility
- Identify and recommend appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.
· Writes clean code, thinks a lot about good architecture
- Works within project team on iterative development that delivers a high quality product.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 5+ years of professional experience in cloud technology.
- Experience with deploying applications to cloud platforms (AWS).
- Excellent debugging skills to support high load cloud-based production systems
- Great sense and working experience of UI/UX design
- Experience with AWS services and cloud development patterns
- e-commerce experience
- Strong working relationships with non-technical peers
- Advocate for product-wide coding quality and a commitment to find tractable new ways to improve the group's coding standards
- 4year college degree required