Job Page: Software/Application Support Programmers
|Listed By: ||
ESG Consulting (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Jasmine Rabie, Agency |
| Job location: || Atlanta Georgia, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS222APPSUP I.T. & Communications|
Duration: 5yrs + Not Specified
We are seeking junior to mid level software/application support programmers to join a Production Support team for an enterprise integrated software application with 23 integration points within a very large house hold name organization.
This is a five year plus contract term.
Primary responsibilities are 60-65% production support to provide configurations for repetitive tasks. 35% to 40% modifying SQL Scripts and writing SQL queries for reports (no development). Primary tool used will be SQL. Strong verbal communication skills are required to talk to the end users.
Prior experience supporting .NET applications where use of SQL was required is needed for this opportunity. A 4 year degree in either, Computer Science OR Computer/Management Information Systems, or Mathematics.
Candidates must possess a degree in either of the following:
- Computer Science
- Computer/Management Information Systems, or Mathematics
- Working knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle databases
- Prior application support and SQL
- Prior experience working with QMO processes and change requests
- Must be able to break technology down to non-technical people
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Self driven
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior testing experience and QA
Job number: 108900, Company id: 63111|
The Legal Disclaimer.