Job Page: IOS lead
Hope you are doing good,
My name is Ansar from IDC Technologies inc. I wanted to discuss a Below Mentioned contract opportunity we have for our client. Please take a moment to review the included job description, if you are interested in this opportunity please attach a copy of resume in a word format.
Visa : Citizen and GC only
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the software development field
- 5+ years of software development experience with a minimum of 4-5 + years of iOS development experience
- Experience reviewing and updating requirements and/or user stories
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Understanding of agile software development
- Strong iOS mobile application development skills with a proven record of creating commercial quality Apps.
- Disciplined approach to software development. Includes defining and enforcing engineering best practices.
- Expert level knowledge: Object Oriented Programming Objective C and/or Swift (preferred) .
- Understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong application performance / tuning skills
- Understanding of importance of maintainable / sustainable product solutions
- Experience with developing mobile applications that interface with RESTful services
- Experience with developing applications that run on multiple mobile devices
- Strong understanding of caching as it relates to mobile devices and application performance
- Understanding of PCI, PII and mobile application security
- Understanding of mobile application accessibility
- Experience with content management systems a plus
- Experience with analytics tools a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. The position requires frequent communication with colleagues and partners in several different geographic locations and time zones
- Proven ability to work with all members of an extended and diverse project team
- Must be detail-oriented, self-organized, be committed to quality and be capable of tracking multiple issues simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- Confidence and ability to perform effectively and make decisions with minimal management oversight.
- Ability and desire to effectively mentor others and contribute to a collaborative team environment.
IDC Technologies inc
Direct: 408-648-2038 |Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Job number: 108940, Company id: 70177|
The Legal Disclaimer.