We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Product Manager for a client engagement. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: Product Manager
Location: Clifton, New Jersey
Employment Type: Full Time
Job ID: 0315-001PM
Candidate will provide all product marketing support and material of your product portfolio to sales and business development teams, across different market segments and to external parties such as prospects, partners and analysts. Candidate will be responsible for managing the global launch of multiple products, coordinating with extended international teams to achieve a successful launch. Candidate will coordinate with EMEA and ‘rest of world’ marketing to ensure global consistency, positioning and branding.
Candidate work creating effective messaging and communicating value propositions will help everyone understand the product positioning, key benefits and target markets. You will also serve as the external evangelist for your product offering, supporting sales growth with presentations and demos for the direct and indirect sales channels and key customers. You will also enable the sales organization with the appropriate training and sales tools/collateral.
- Define and manage the go-to-market and launch plans for your product(s); your plans will be suitable for direct sales as well as Client’s partners.
- Enable Sales to successfully sell your product(s) by developing and managing sales kits, including digital demos, pricing plans, sales tools, marketing materials, competitive analysis and market analytics.
- Understand and interpret customer needs, market trends and the competitive environment to ensure that your products are messaged and positioned correctly to maximize sales wins.
- Review competitive products and the market strategy of current and future competition; work collaboratively with product management to ensure Client products are not in danger of falling behind.
- Analyze the buyer’s journey within each market segment to ensure that campaigns and promotional activities are precisely targeted at the needs of buyers and users.
- Help drive marketing campaigns and digital marketing programs that generate demand for our products; either be the subject matter expert or identify the SME for programs such as webinars, etc.
- Analyze and influence product pricing strategy.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets for assigned products.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Marketing degree preferred
- 10+ years of product marketing or product management experience with a technology company
- Experience working in entrepreneurial environments a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative, non-traditional messaging
- Broad technology experience; information security technology is a big plus
- Strong personal organizational skills, proven ability to juggle multiple tasks and frequently re-prioritize
- Experience working in a matrix organization, ‘across’ different teams
- Global experience helpful
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills