We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Director of Marketing Services for a client engagement in the IT industry. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: Director of Marketing Services
Location: Clifton, NJ
Type: FTE, W2
Duration: Long Term
Job ID: 0315-004DM
Directs Marketing Services function, a global, cross-industry pool of marketing and communication professionals. Prioritizes and allocates resources to fulfill project requests from marketing function. Delivers a project based service to the marketing organization which spans a broad spectrum of marketing activities and requires a range of specialist skills across a diverse range of projects whilst maintaining a consistent level of delivery.
- Ensure all marketing provides an excellent customer experience.
- Define and prioritize business requirements.
- Act as the business 'Product Owner' on project teams.
- Ensure best practice approaches are implemented across all disciplines.
- Deal with major or unusual problems and personnel issues.
- Implement best practice approaches.
- Directly report to CEO for all safety or procedural violations and approvals.
- Create good relationship with Outside vendors, visitors, clients and other callers to the firm.
- Describe anything else of significance, which is important to the position and not covered elsewhere. For example, special assignments, memberships, committees, or associations with professional organizations or anything else, which you believe, may be significant.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT software development
- Prior experience and specialized or technical knowledge full web development life cycle as a product owner.
- Solid technical understanding and ability to get the most out of others.
- Effective in relating in a professional and positive manner with employees, peers and supervisors.
- Experience in directly report to CEO. Reports include IA, Copywriter, Design, Developer, Video & E-mail Marketing.
- 4year college degree required