Job Page: Cloudera Engineer/Developer
- Need a Strong Cloudera Engineer/Developer
- Someone who has HANDS-On experience building out Customer 360 use cases such as Loyalty, Recommendation Engines, etc
- This is a hands-on role
- Must have adept understanding of solution architecture and maintenance of big data solutions in cloud. Working within this type of role requires you have a strong understanding of code development lifecycles including requirements gathering, designing, and developing products for a final solution.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to gather and understand business requirements
- Team player
- Retail and/or restaurant experience a big plus
- Strong scala experience
- Strong spark experience
- AWS experience is a plus
A Senior Engineer/Developer will have an understanding of solution architecture...how architecture is done. They might not have done it, but they are aware of the concepts...have worked with architects, have worked with an architect and others on a team to think through a solution. This is not a coder who only knows how to code what someone hands him. They have to understand the big picture solution - what is the business use case? Why am i doing this? What business issue am I solving?
Job number: 109069, Company id: 70107|
The Legal Disclaimer.