QA Automation Tester - SDET - no C2C allowed
6+ month contract
We are seeking a motivated QA Automation Tester with currently active automation testing experience and an understanding of project management to contribute to automating our regression tests on one of our highly-visible agile teams.
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of automated test scripts.
- Creation of the Automation Test Plans.
- Resolve complex automation Scripting and tool usage.
- Performs needs analysis of applications and available testing tools.
- Participates in the budget, audit, evaluation, and review of products and processes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of total experience within a technology (IT) environment.
- At least 5 years of total experience in design, planning and execution of system testing strategies/tactics to ensure software quality at all stages of the SDLC/Agile effort.
- Bachelor's in Software Engineering/Computer Science
- Minimum of 1 years in a leadership role
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on test automation experience
- Minimum of 7 years hands-on of testing experience
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and web functionality testing
- Expert with Selenium, Eclipse, UFT, and HP/MicroFocus Quality Center (ALM)
- Minimum of 3 years of SQL and XML
- Active senior/expert-level experience with developing automated test scripts and leads/has lead a team of QA testers.
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile
- Knowledge of TFS, VBA, Powershell, ShellScript, C#, and/or OTA API would also be a big plus
Working experience in:
Extensive experience in:
- Scripting tools and languages
- Technology environment
- Application Testing
- System Testing
- Application development tools
- System testing tools
- IT standards, procedures, policy