Job Page: Dynamics 365 Operations Developer
|Listed By: ||
iStaff (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Jerimiah Sliter, Agency |
| Job location: || Atlanta Georgia, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS/81477638 I.T. & Communications|
Not Specified 100 US Dollar . USD Annual
Dynamics 365 Operations Developer
Rate: Up to $100/hr with Dynamics 365 experience
Must have Dynamics 365 Experience and the following:
- The focus is Dynamics 365 for operations... 365 is the latter version of AX 2012
- AX 2012 -- R3 Version experience on the programming side
- Cloud experience will be extremely beneficial, 365 only exist in the cloud.
- It is a versatile role and the person needs to be able to transition easily.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple task without stress is key.
- The candidate will work directly with the 'Head of Development who is based in the Atlanta office.
They are on the other side of go live... there will be more roll outs to come. This is an independent role, they will start in the office until they have proven themselves and then this will be a remote position.
It is a versatile role and the person needs to be able to transition easily. Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple task without stress is key.
- Provide technical leadership on projects related to Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Design, develop, and support enhancements and integrations per requirements gathered from multiple business units
- Configure and customize Dynamics 365 for Operations using X++ and other technologies
- Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification documentation
- Manage multiple Dynamics 365 for Operations models using established best practices
- Perform debugging and testing of all related code and assist with troubleshooting both development and production issues
- Execute all phases of software development to include design, planning, development, testing, deployment, and support
- Develop reports
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience developing in AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 for Operations using X++
- Dynamics AX integration knowledge (OData Web Services)
- Ability to organize, prioritize and respond to multiple projects and deadlines
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to self-manage and proactively drive tasks within a distributed team environment
- Familiarity with version control (VSTS) and development promotion and release processes
Job number: 109127, Company id: 63111|
Posted: 11/21/2017   Last Updated: 11/28/2017
The Legal Disclaimer.