Job Page: SharePoint application developer
|Listed By: ||
ESG Consulting (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Jasmine Rabie, Agency |
| Job location: || Lincoln Nebraska, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS/81536478 I.T. & Communications|
Duration: 24 month Not Specified
Job Duration: 24 month
Our client is seeking an experienced SharePoint application developer to configure and implement applications using SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2016 in support of our client's Internet and Intranet. Projects will include upgrading the Internet and Intranet sites to SharePoint 2016 and redesigning Internet sites to be responsive.
The selected candidate, working with technical staff, business analysts and business staff, will perform life cycle tasks including:
- Define and document business requirements;
- Create design specifications;
- Develop and implement responsive Internet sites;
- Develop and implement business processes and workflows;
- Create Internet forms;
- Create test plans;
- Create end user training;
- Provide production support.
Communication, written and verbal, is imperative. Candidates will facilitate, document, and lead meeting discussions. Candidates will work with business end users, business analysts, and technical analysts mentoring, training, and supporting.
- A Bachelors or Associates degree in an IT related field of study. In lieu of degree, 4+ years of relevant SharePoint development experience.
- Five years software development experience including broad exposure to the software development life cycle.
- In depth understanding and five years' experience developing with SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2016.
- In depth understanding and two years' experience implementing and maintaining responsive SharePoint Internet sites.
- In depth understanding and two years' experience CSS 3.0.
- In depth understanding and one year experience HTML 5.0.
- Must have strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- In depth understanding and experience with the following SharePoint services:
- Business Data Connectivity;
- Reporting Services,
- Search; and
- Visio Graphic.
- In depth understanding and experience with the following:
- .NET and C#;
- Developing and deploying custom SharePoint solutions;
- Custom web part development;
- Master pages; and
- Template customization.
- Knowledge of project management tools including Clarity, Microsoft Project, or similar products.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio.
- Experience as an application developer working as part of a larger team.
H1B visas are encouraged to apply
Job number: 109136, Company id: 63111|
The Legal Disclaimer.