Job Page: Web Designer/Developer - IV (Wireless IT) - V11021
|Listed By: ||
GTN Technical Staffing (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
GTN Technical Staffing, Agency |
| Job location: || Irving Texas, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS/81534195 I.T. & Communications|
Not Specified BOE
Must have Play/Akka experience or multi threaded non blocking Java programming experience.
- Experience with ATG eCommerce framework. Along with the above assists the lead developer and or developers in composing the load testing plan, directly writes scripts to implement the plan
- Assists the project management office and testers in the creation of the test plan and test scenarios whose scope includes new code or changes in existing code
- Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions
- Monitors and supports high volume batch file and web service integrations
- Design cutting-edge websites and web based applications
- Concept and create wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical elements for various web based projects
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a projects life cycle
- Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of design
- Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment
- BFA Graphic Design or related field preferred
- Portfolio of work required - experience in web graphic design
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and other software deemed necessary as new media progresses
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to create sophisticated design solutions to complex problems.
- 5+ years of experience
.Not accepting 3rd party candidates at this time.
Job number: 109137, Company id: 63111|
The Legal Disclaimer.