Job Page: Technical Developer Supervisor
|Listed By: ||
ESG Consulting (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Jasmine Rabie, Agency |
| Job location: || Atlanta Georgia, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS/81851588 I.T. & Communications|
Duration: 3 to 4 months Not Specified
Our client is seeking .NET developer technical Supervisor/team lead to supervises the design, coding, testing, modification and debugging of an Integrated Solution. In this role you will researches and analyze program or systems problems and develops program documentation. Translates business requirements into development activities in secure and maintainable code.
- Candidate must possess good understanding of different software development methodologies; both traditional and Agile.
- Candidate must possess strong time management skills.
- Candidate must possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Candidate must be a leader and been in a supervisor or management position for 5 years
- Candidates must possess 10 years of skill-specific related experience and a bachelor's degree in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Computer/Management Information Systems, or
- Knowledge and experience working with software development organizations
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Advanced knowledge in MS .NET (C#, VB, ASP)
Job number: 109179, Company id: 63111|
Posted: 11/30/2017   Last Updated: 12/06/2017
The Legal Disclaimer.