Job Page: Network Real Estate Specialist/Developer - I - V11025
|Listed By: ||
GTN Technical Staffing (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
GTN Technical Staffing, Agency |
| Job location: || Irving Texas, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS/81851806 I.T. & Communications|
Not Specified BOE
Manage Real Estate projects from RF issuance of Search Ring to Release to Construction taking into account zoning, FAA/FCC survey work, Phase 1/2 environmental, certification, signoff, and change orders.
- 1-5 years of experience in the following
- Manage Real Estate activities related to the development of multiple, simultaneous Network infrastructure projects including Awarding project, Monitoring progress, Providing regular status updates, Resolving issues.
- Provide financial management of projects from initial proposal/bid through receipt of final product or service including.
- Provide team leadership and guidance.
- Provide the necessary direction for individual/team growth and development.
- Demonstrate professionalism by responding to e-mails promptly, actively participating in meetings, ability to explain issues clearly, providing updates, maintaining records, working with other departments, and understanding the impact of their job to the overall business.
- Establish quality assurance methods, procedures, standards, and technical training related to site design and construction.
- Evaluate new products, services, and vendors. Weigh the pros and cons, including impact to the system, costs, compatibility, ease of use, reliability, timing parameters.
- Interface with internal and external departments as well as regulatory agencies by interacting with municipal agencies in the pursuit of building permits, construction inspections, and by finally obtaining certificates of occupancy for network facilities.
- Support the team with all package routing, tracking, uploading, and obtaining signatures.
Not accepting 3rd party candidates at this time.
Job number: 109180, Company id: 63111|
Posted: 11/30/2017   Last Updated: 12/05/2017
The Legal Disclaimer.