Job Page: Senior Reporting Developer
|Listed By: ||
MCG - Midwest Consulting Group (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Crystal Rehling, Agency |
| Job location: || Richardson Texas, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS/81876899 I.T. & Communications|
Duration: 6 months + Not Specified $55/hr W2
Position Summary: We are looking for an SSRS guru! This position will not involve any SSIS development at all, we are looking for candidates who have been concentrated on Reporting Services as their focus in their current role. 0% BI development. The position functions as a Report Developer for the Reporting and Analytics team. The position completes Information reporting requests (Site Help Desk) and is also allocated to Bank Sponsored projects.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Delivers accurate and timely ad-hoc extracts that support different business requirements
- Resolves report performance issues
- Ensures standards and best practices used in development are followed and maintained
- Work directly with business users in understanding the needs of the business and developing innovative, effective, and efficient SSRS reporting solutions to meet these requirements.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing reports and develop strategies for enhancing and improving the performance of these reports.
- Increase and enhance the developed reporting documentation effectiveness, thoroughness, and organization.
- Performs data integrity and audit checks to ensure accuracy of reports
- Supports and performs software life cycle development
- 7+ years experience working in report development specifically utilizing SSRS, T-SQL
- Outstanding SQL programming skills, with ability to write advanced queries, read data models, and understand dimensional table relationships
- Ability to develop dynamically parameterized, drill down, Matrix, and chart SSRS reports
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and ability to trace report performance issues to root cause.
- Strong experience using SSRS report manager and report viewer
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with good interpersonal skills
- Proactive with a positive attitude
- Excellent with SQL Server 2005/2008R2/2012, including writing T-SQL and SSRS reports
- Ability to develop and understand complex database models, SQL Queries, and SSRS reports
- Strong discipline in full life cycle development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on and organize concurrent projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks with little supervision
- Bachelor degree required
Job number: 109185, Company id: 63111|
Posted: 12/01/2017   Last Updated: 12/03/2017
The Legal Disclaimer.