Job Page: GOLANG Developer
|Listed By: ||
MCG - Midwest Consulting Group (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Crystal Rehling, Agency |
| Job location: || Dallas Texas, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS/82153500 I.T. & Communications|
Duration: 6 months Not Specified 60 US Dollar . USD Annual
Title: Application Developer
Start date: Interviewing Now
Location: Dallas, TX (downtown)
Duration: 6months +
Number of Positions: 2
Years of experience: 6+
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Typically has 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- GOLANG developer position or a strong C/C++ or Java developer would also suffice.
- Work alongside experienced engineers and team leads to develop new features and enhancements in GoLang programming language.
- Participate in requirement gathering, sprint planning and design sessions
- Build and execute unit and automation test suites.
- Collaborate with scrum team members during daily standup
- Actively engage in sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Utilize open source technologies such as Kafka, Docker, relational and no-SQL databases, to build cloud based products
- Employ Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools for optimal productivity
- Monitor for, evaluate, resolve and make decisions and recommendations to remediate application production issues.
- Performs the investigation and resolution of complex and critical data, system, and software issues in the production environment
- Work with Product Managers and Scrum Master to estimate, design, and build efficient, long term business applications utilizing standards
- Break down tasks, estimate detailed effort to complete, and execute on-time
- Appropriately identify and raise blockers, issues, and risks to Scrum Master and team members. Comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills. Adhere to the Enterprise Reference Architecture while developing or enhancing a system/application
- Adhere to security, compliance and best-practices guidelines
Job number: 109225, Company id: 63111|
Posted: 12/08/2017   Last Updated: 12/10/2017
The Legal Disclaimer.