Job Page: Software Engineer - System Analysis and Program - II - V11031
|Listed By: ||
GTN Technical Staffing (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
GTN Technical Staffing, Agency |
| Job location: || Irving Texas, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS/82393280 I.T. & Communications|
Not Specified BOE
- Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent.
- Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies.
- Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment.
- Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments.
- Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments.
- Decisions are made independently.
- Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion.
- Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information.
- May deal with both internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Any experience with Lotus Notes will be added advantage
- Expertise with Angular JS
- Expertise with micro-services (JSON/REST based) will be preferred
- Good SQL (Oracle) know how.
- Experience in Lotus Notes
*Not accepting 3rd party candidates at this time.
Job number: 109255, Company id: 63111|
The Legal Disclaimer.