.NET software engineer for application support and development. The
selected candidate will develop enterprise applications and web sites based on C# and a SQL Server back end. They
will work within a team of developers on the maintenance and expansion of these applications, and interact with the
customer directly to plan and execute the implementation.
- Work with clients to elicit, refine, and document requirements.
- Develop/maintain ASP .NET web applications.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Track work using a ticket/issue tracking system.
- Document system architecture, development processes and user guides.
- Use version management and issue tracking software to document all changes.
- Develop necessary SQL Server database objects.
- Conduct SQL Server tuning to optimize performance.
- Deploy code developed using Visual Studio deployment tools.
- Bachelor's Degree (computer science, engineering, mathematics, or statistics preferred)
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Government Security Clearance, or the ability to obtain one
- 5+ years proven web development experience with C# .NET
- Understanding and experience with Object Oriented software development
- Experience with Web Services and XML
- Experience developing XSLTs
- Strong knowledge and comprehension of .NET best practices, frameworks, and libraries
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task across numerous work streams
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action
- Leadership and client management ability
- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Advanced degree in business or a technology area with a business focus
- Business process analysis, mapping, and design
- Project management understanding